1. National Novel Writing Month (otherwise known as NaNoWriMo) officially begins today. This month I will be busy writing the second book in a series I am releasing next month. I have literally been counting down the days until Nov. 1st! Join me at nanowrimo.org/participants/crissi
2. The Road to Hope is published! I’ve received some positive feedback from everyone who reads it, and it makes me so happy to learn about new people reading it!
3. I was interviewed at Strand’s Simply Tips as their featured author. I encourage you to go check it out. Joyce Strand has such a great blog, and interviews some of the most interesting writers. I’m honored that she asked me to be one of them! She asked me some really insightful questions. But I think my favorite was when she asked me about how relevant heroes and villains were to my stories. Check it out to find out my answer.
4. It’s the day after Halloween and I am totally nursing a candy hangover. I swear, I am giving up all bad things until Thanksgiving….or at least until my hangover has passed. All right, that’s not really cozy, lol.
5. Remember my second book, Forever Thirteen? It’s 99 cents for Kindle right now. If you’ve been waiting to read it, now is the perfect time to do so. Even if you don’t have a Kindle, you can read it on the Kindle app from your phone or computer. But hurry, this price isn’t staying this way forever.
6. We “fall back” tomorrow. That means one extra hour to do whatever you want. You could sleep in, or you could use that time to do something else. Me? I’ll obviously be writing. What will YOU be doing?
7. I have the cutest dog in the world. True story.
8. I recently discovered a new book called Peter: The Untold True Story. It’s a historical account of a child known as the “Wild Boy,” who could have been a partial inspiration behind Peter Pan. It’s fascinating. And every time I read it, I just want to curl up in the pages. I love anything Peter Pan. And I love cozy books like these.
9. First day of November means fires in fireplaces, hot cocoa in mugs, down comforters at night, cuddling on the couch…. I love autumn!
10. Only 37 more days until my birthday, and 55 days until Christmas!
Happy November everyone!