– I wrote 3 books
– I published 1 book
– I grew stronger in my faith
– I grew deeper in love with my husband
– I became an auntie (due in 2016!)
– I became a homeowner 😊
– I found peace at work
– I found peace with my age (hello, 50 shades of sparkling grey)
– My firstborn became a driver and a high school senior 😳
– My lastborn became a high school freshman 😳
– I gained some weight
– I gained some perspective
– I enjoyed a really, really great year.
I can’t wait to see what 2016 has in store for me. ❤️
I leave you with this video of the ocean surrounding the Point Reyes lighthouse, where my husband and I trekked down 308 stars to visit, then back up those stairs to leave. Wow, my legs were wobbly! But it was worth it. I mean, look at the view! Plus, there were tons of whales spouting in the water. It was a great way to end the year.